Here are some tools you might need
Here, you’ll find our tips on the digital skills you need for a successful social campaign. Also, this section, focuses on using Adobe Illustrator as a tool for creating digital resources.
Here, you’ll find our tips on the digital skills you need for a successful social campaign. Also, this section, focuses on using Adobe InDesign as a tool for creating digital resources.
Here, you’ll find our tips on the digital skills you need for a successful social campaign. Also, this section, focuses on using Adobe Photoshop as a tool for creating digital resources.
Watch It In Action – Our Case Study Video
Get more tips for your idea
"We try to update everyday our clients and followers about what we do, our new products, what happened in the farm…
La Zappa e il Lombrico
"We try to promote the wellness and to reach both individuals and bigger groups of consumers."
"…our concept is to create a unified digital mix using these instruments…"
Since 1992, Jalari organic farm Jalari has been producing Sicilian organic citrus fruits, following the concepts of healthy and respectful agriculture.
La Zappa e il Lombrico
La Zappa e il Lombrico is a farm immersed in a Biological Oase. This means that not only is our company certified Bio but so are the other farms that surround it, thus keeping our productions safe from contamination of all kinds.
Rosey’s mark aims at developing and promoting the role of roses in food both through its products and by series of activities, such as events, collaborations with professional chefs and culinary experts, and creation of original recipes with roses.
Get the Skills
Get Our Digital Upskilling Route Map
Using our Digital Upskilling Route Map you will get a set-by-step guide on what skills you need to implement your digital social enterprise initiatives. It maps a selection of skill trainings you might acquire, in order to succeed and enrich your work.
Stay Up to date with Our News Feed
- The 13 commandments of bicycle data commons
- The Social Tech Tour #1: Onefarm
- The home straight: What’s coming up for DSI4EU in 2019
- What does the future of education look like?
- A first run of the DSI Index
- Putting their money where their mouth is?
- Amsterdam Social Tech Tours
- Fostering inclusion is the only way to radical innovation
- STEAM and ‘learning by doing’ Digital Social Innovation
- Action learning with the Smart Citizen platform
- Equipping DSI for integration projects with the tools to counter online hate speech
- The future of the open movement for Digital Social Innovation
- Maker Mornings: Data Education, Circular Economy and Citizen Empowerment
- The Cities Coalition for Digital Rights: a global initiative to put citizens’ digital rights at the centre of the policy debate
- Programming a brighter future for refugees
Start Creating Today!
We believe that everyone can start a digital social innovation – Get the right skills and dream big!